Make it so! Come 'trek' to NH! We'll program for many things Trek, a media phenomenon of multiple TV and movie series, innumerable gaming programs and an inspiration for generations of scientists, engineers and even astronauts. (Non-Trek fans will find a fine 21st century RG, also.) Featuring games, speakers, a fully prepared hospitality, movies and much more! Featuring
games, speakers, a fully prepared hospitality, movies, and much more!!
<Located easily off I-95>.
$60 until 11/15/2013,
$65 until 1/15/2014,
$75 thereafter and at door.
No meal package, meals included in hospitality.
Hotel Rates: $82.95 + tax Single or Double
($5 /additional adult/room)
Rates guaranteed until 1/22/2014
Map and directions to the Best Western
Wynwood Hotel and Suites at 580
US Hwy 1 Bypass in PortsmouthNH):
From Rt 95N, take Exit 5 (US-1 Bypass/Portsmouth Circle) Continue
straight until you enter the circle.
From Rt 95S, take Exit 5 (US-4/NH-16) toward Newington/Dover. Keep right at
the fork, follow signs for US-1/Portsmouth Circle
and merge onto NH-16S/Spaulding turnpike/US-4E. Enter the traffic circle.
From central NH, take Rt 101E to Rt 95N or come across Rt 4. Merge
onto NH-16S/Spaulding Tpk/US-4E via the ramp to
Portsmouth. Enter the traffic circle.
Drive around the traffic circle until the hotel is on your
right and take the road that turns off. The hotel entrance driveway will be
on your right. The hotel phone number is (603) 436-7600.
Celebrate "Warp Fator: RG" with us and order your T-shirts soon!
Estimated cost $10/tee, sizes M through XXL. Color Traditional Royal Blue,
Silver embroidered threading. Order now, supplies limited!! Contact Deb
for your order!
Latest Program Schedule by 2014 RG Programming Chair
Welcome to the NH Regional Gathering! Thank you for coming to
Portsmouth and sharing a weekend with us. Let's get away from the mediocrity
of life, and strive for the stars, like Gene Roddenberry encouraged all of
us to do in his creation, "Star Trek". We've all been inspired by it, from
students to engineers to astronauts. Let's get away from it really fast, at
"Warp Factor: RG"!!
6 to 8pm
* Dinner: Comfort Food ala Neelix's Kitchen
* RG Primer for newcomers (Tentative)
* Crafting with Sue Follansbee
* Music with Kyle Nickerson
* Tchipikaan: Divination Methods
7 to 9am
* Breakfast in Hospitality
* Ric Werme, "Windmill Projects in NH"
* Fern Brown, Odyssey of the Mind discussion
* In Kids' room, "Gak Making"
* Art Greenberg, "Mendeleev and His Ignoble Gases" (Creation of the Periodic
* Lynette Hartwig, "The Opposite of Do-It-Yourself"
12 to 1
* LUNCH ((Kids Make Your Own Lunch in Kids' room))
* Ebarhard Moebius, "Everything From Nothing" (Story of the Universe)
* Jeffery Fetter, "Redemption in Star Trek"
* AG 2014 Last Chance Before Boston
* Debbie Hoffman Adair, "To Boldly Go Where No Person Has Gone Before (The
World of Positivity and Possibilities)"
* Kids' Room, "Make a Toy Starship"
* Crafts with Sue Follansbee
* Poker Tournament in Boardroom
* Kevin Tremblay, "Gifting of Orgonite"
* Tchipikaan, " Energy Healing "
* (Meet & Greet) Meet the RVC
* Dinner From "Planet Mandarin"
* Music with King Chrome
These are the movies of "Warp Factor: RG." Their two-day mission: to show
Trek in all its forms, to entertain intelligent minds, to boldly show what
no mensan has shown before! ((Okay, mebbe we've shown one or two of these
Star Trek: Into Darkness (2013, PG13, 2h12m)
Classic Star Trek: "Space Seed" (Season 1 ep 22, approx
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan (1982, PG,
Movie Room Closed
Tribble Triple Treat (Threat?)
Classic Trek "The Trouble With Tribbles"
Animated Star Trek, "More Troubles, More Tribbles" (approx
Deep Space Nine, "Trials and Tribble-ations"
Classic Trek, "A Piece of the Action"
Galaxy Quest (1999, PG, 1h42m)
Classic Trek, "I, Mudd"
Star Trek TNG, "Hollow Pursuits"
Star Trek TNG, "Darmok"
Star Trek TNG, "Parallels"
Star Trek : First Contact (1996, PG13, 1h51m)
Star Trek Voyager, "Bride of Chaotica!"
Star Trek Enterprise, "Bound"
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986, PG, 2hrs)
Movie Room Closed.. Live Long and Prosper!
Please find the registration form and hotel information here.
See you there!
- Richard Conde, 2014 NH RG Chair
Involved! Volunteer! (It's half the fun, ya know!)
to grab your piece of the glory...
More Coming Soon!!
These pages and all content Copyright 2000~2015 by NH Mensa, all
Mensa® and the Mensa logo (as depicted for example in U.S. TM Reg. No.
are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
by American Mensa, Ltd., and are registered
in other countries by Mensa
International Limited and/or affiliated national Mensa organizations.